How Deposits Work
* Your deposit is your committment. It is important that you are sure.
* Your deposit is non-refundable
* You must choose to deposit on either a male or female and color. You may switch gender or color, but only behind other depositors on the list.
* If a pup of the gender and color you deposited on is not produced... you can switch it to another litter, or another pup if available .
* Please keep in mind the order of pick has nothing to do with how great your pup is going to turn out. Much more important is the time you spend with your pup after you take him or her home .
* Breeder reserves the right to make any pups unavailable and not for sale to the public.
* Breeder reserves the right to refuse to sell a pup.
*To reserve one of our Labrador puppies, you can email /text or call to set up arrangements. The holding deposit is a $250 non-refundable deposit on our pups. The balance will be paid in full on the date of pick up. Only fully purchased Lab puppies will be picked up or delivered. You can put a deposit on any existing litter or future litter. As a reputable Labrador breeder, our labs are in high demand. Most of our pups are sold on a deposit basis. Quality Lab puppies are worth the wait, and no reputable Labrador breeder has lab puppies on hand all the time.